Monday, June 4, 2012

Solo Journey Days 4 and 5

Off to care for my sick daughter and her family tonight. Will write (next to a sleeping kindergartner) when I get there, but not a lot of time now.
Worked with Steve and Rick of More Like Laurie for about four hours yesterday.
It was so great to bounce ideas off of one another. Love what they're doing and got some really great ideas from both of them on what I'm working on. May take the piece in a new direction as a result which is exciting. Left Steve's feeling inspired and supported.
Missed Miss Alex who's in Chicago at the moment, writing away!
Improv tomorrow!

Here's a quote left on an email from Dixie of The Fun Institute which is just so...Dixie:


"I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane."
                        -Waylon Jennings





 

No comments:

Post a Comment